The DISC Plus Profile combines the best of two world class profiles. The DISC Index measures an individual’s preferred Behavioural style and the Values Index measures their motivational style and drivers.
- DISC measures natural & adapted behavioural style
- Values measures motivational styles and drivers
- DISCPlus has been proven to deliver organisation wide increases in performance in the areas of Recruitment, Retention & Personal development
- Personal benefits include increased Self‐Awareness & greater Authenticity of a person’s talents Designed with business users in mind, the DISC Index will help your business to understand HOW your employees prefer to get things done, and the Values Index will give you insight into WHY they were motivated to do them.
This report measures four dimensions of your behavioural style. They are:
- Decisive — your preference for problem solving and getting results
- Interactive — your preference for interacting with others and showing emotion
- Stability — your preference for pacing, persistence and steadiness
- Cautious — your preference for procedures, standards and protocols
This report includes:
- The Elements of DISC — Educational background behind the profile, the science and the four dimensions of behaviour
- The DISC Dimensions — A closer look at each of your four behavioural dimensions
- Style Summary — A comparison of your natural and adaptive behavioural styles
- Behavioural Strengths — A detailed strengths-based description of your overall behavioural style
- Communication — Tips on how you like to communicate and be communicated with
- Ideal Job Climate — Your ideal work environment
- Effectiveness — Insights into how you can be more effective by understanding your behaviour
- Behavioural Motivations — Ways to ensure your environment is motivational
- Continual Improvement — Areas where you can focus on improving
- Training & Learning Style — Your preferred means of sharing and receiving styles
- Relevance Section — Making the information real and pertinent to you
- Success Connection — Connecting your style to your own life
This report also measures seven dimensions of motivation. They are:
- Aesthetic - a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic - a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic - a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political - a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruist - a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory - a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical - a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Those who understand their natural motivators better are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, for the right reasons, and get the results they desire.
This includes a 45 minute feedback call via Zoom
A LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU TO COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRANSCATION