What drives you? What motivates you?
Values help influence behaviour and action and can be considered somewhat of a hidden motivation because they are not readily observable. Understanding your values helps to tell you why you prefer to do what you do.
It is vital for superior performance to ensure that your motivations are satisfied by what you do. This drives your passion, reduces fatigue, inspires you and increases drive.
This report measures seven dimensions of motivation. They are:
- Aesthetic - a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic - a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic - a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political - a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruist - a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
- Regulatory - a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical - a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Those who understand their natural motivators better are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, for the right reasons, and get the results they desire.
This includes a 30 minute feedback call via Zoom
A LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU TO COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE TRANSCATION